New pay increase - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - home weeklyTop drivers earn $56,000
- Average pay:
- $45,450 - $55,550
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Become a Regional Van Truckload driver and enjoy two nights at home each week and average annual earnings of $45,450 to $55,550. Regional drivers at Schneider stay within 825 miles of their home while averaging 2,000 miles each week and $0.49 per mile*.
Regional Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $45,450 to $55,550* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $56,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Up to $0.49 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 average miles per week, all driven within 825 miles of your park location.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Regional Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
- Customize your job – Regional drivers have options! Pick your preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Atlanta Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.