Home multiple times per week Dedicated truck driver - Columbia Performance SportswearTop drivers earn $76,000
- Average pay:
- $53,100 - $64,900
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Earn up to $0.48 per mile*, get home multiple times per week and haul 75% drop-and-hook retail freight on Schneider's Dedicated Columbia Performance Sportswear account. Drivers will average 2,300 miles per week traveling within 850 miles of Port Wentworth, GA.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $53,100 to $64,900* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $76,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.48 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 2,300 average miles per week within 850 miles of Port Wentworth, GA.
- 75% drop-and-hook retail freight, with an average of 2 loads per week and 2 stop-off per load.
- Ocean containers on rail chassis.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Macon,GA or Savannah, GA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Atlanta Facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.