New hourly pay - Regional Tanker truck driverTop drivers earn up to $73,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,120 - $1,360 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- TWIC card preferred — required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Columbus, GA and live in Alabama or Georgia.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload freight.
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master the unique work of tanker driving with industry-leading orientation.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.