Dedicated Tanker truck driver - CornerstoneTop drivers earn $75,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $64,600 - $71,400
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
Get home weekly and earn up to $0.61 per mile as a Dedicated Tanker truck driver on this Cornerstone account. Enjoy consistent miles and a predictable schedule while hauling HazMat chemicals from Belle, WV to Midland, TX.
Belle Dedicated Tanker truck driver job overview
- $64,600 to $71,400* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $75,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.61 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Weekly home time.
- 2,800 average miles per week on a Dedicated to and from Belle, WV and Midland TX.
- Hauling 1 load of HazMat chemicals per week.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Belle Dedicated Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of Belle, WV.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
Need a Tanker endorsement or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Mileage, accessorial and loading/unloading pay.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker in Belle
- Bigger money – You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Keasbey Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.