Dedicated Tanker truck driver - CornerstoneTop drivers earn up to $78,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,180 - $1,440 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Tanker trailer with liquid chemical freight.
- Drive to and from Belle, WV and Midland, TX.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay including loading and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Limited-time $1,500 transition bonus for drivers with tanker experience.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
- Live within 150 miles of Belle, WV
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Bigger money – You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.