Dedicated nighttime truck driver - DaimlerTop drivers earn up to $63,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,040 - $1,150 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling and unloading Daimler/Freightliner parts.
- 5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Monday-Saturday schedule, starting in the evening.
- Drive within Iowa and Nebraska.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $4,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Council Bluffs, IA or Omaha, NE.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.