Dedicated Team truck driver - NavistarTop drivers earn up to $74,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
- Average pay:
- $1,140 - $1,400 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines.
- 6 loads per week.
- Drive within Oklahoma, Indiana and Ohio.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of Tulsa, OK.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Schneider’s Team Matching Program can help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Less wasted time – Premium loads with longer lengths of haul and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- New equipment – Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded driver’s seat and more.
- The amenities you want – Nationwide facility network with free parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.