New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver - Anheuser-BuschTop drivers earn up to $92,000 | Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,390 - $1,700 weekly
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul beer in pre-loaded dry van trailers.
- 100% no-touch and 50% drop-and-hook.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Denver, CO.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – Know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent miles you’ll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – Get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.