Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Top drivers earn up to $78,000 | Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,070 - $1,310 weekly
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Haul 95% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Variability – Haul freight on different routes and in different areas of the country.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive.
- Satisfaction – Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.