Jet-Set Intermodal truck driver
Top drivers earn up to $90,000
- Average pay:
- $1,350 - $1,650 weekly
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Haul containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- Drive in and out of railyards.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Annual bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsements required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Must be willing to fly.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Still need a CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through everything.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology designed for driver comfort.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- See full list of driver benefits.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- New equipment – Day cabs and sleeper trucks come with automated transmissions and average 3 years of age.
- Constant support – Leaders and dispatch provide 24/7/365 operational and maintenance support.
- More drop-and-hook freight – Spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.