Regional Intermodal truck driver
Top drivers earn up to $87,000
- Average pay:
- $1,290 - $1,580 weekly
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 200 miles of your park location.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider's self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Live within 100 miles of North Baltimore or Woodhaven, MI.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- More drop-and-hook freight – Spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training – Attend paid intermodal orientation at a major hub.
- Leading technology – Use tablets and mobile apps to get the job done quicker and easier.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.