Dedicated Closed Loop Team Truck Driver | $15,000 Sign-on Bonus per Team | Up to $0.55 cpm
Every three weeks
3 months or greater CDL experience
This Dedicated closed loop team position features a predictable work schedule! Drivers will deliver 100% no-touch freight and average 5,700 miles per week traveling from Distribution Center to Distribution Center. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver, which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all, you'll split the miles, not your pay, while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career with Schneider today!
Need a Team driving partner? No problem. Schneider offers a Team Matching Program to help you find one.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
Full-time CDL Team truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $85,000 per year* How is this number determined?
- $7,500 sign-on bonus per experienced driver
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase per driver
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan - when you contribute 1-4%, company matches 50%; on the 5th and 6th percent, matches dollar for dollar
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Up to $2,000 per driver referral
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Nationwide facility network with many locations offering free showers, laundry, Wi-Fi, exercise equipment, TV lounges and cafeterias
- Advantage Club - After five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted into this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program - Enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Financial, legal, adoption and insurance - Financial planning and debt management service, access to family legal and CDL protector plans, adoption assistance and discounts on home, auto and personal accident insurance
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
Additional Team Truck Driver Benefits for Military Personnel
- Credit for Military Experience Program - up to 100% of your time served will be used as Schneider driving experience credit towards pay and benefits
- Military Apprenticeship Program - may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- Guaranteed home time for weekend drill and annual training for Guard and Reserve members
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver
Another Reason Truck Drivers Choose Schneider:
Get the Respect You Deserve
Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, but it doesn't feel that way to our CDL drivers. Regional drivers work with local dispatchers who understand the weather conditions and traffic patterns in your area, and they get to know you.
We all have driver numbers, but we are actually treated as people. You never have the feeling that you're just a number. The group - especially the business leaders that you deal with - they treat you very well and they are very personable."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.