Interested in a truck driving job, but not sure how to narrow down your options? Schneider offers the industry's widest variety of truck driving jobs, and we have career counselors ready to help you select the perfect opportunity for your lifestyle. Start your truck driving career today!
Fill out an application to get a head start with a career counselor, or connect with a recruiter by calling 800-447-7433 or texting "Chat" to 28000.
- All Class A CDL holders
Benefits of Being a Truck Driver at Schneider:
- Unlimited lifestyle options - nationwide long haul to home daily and everything in between
- Comprehensive pay and benefits - hundreds of pay packages, each customized to the work you do, your experience level, performance and location
- Limited-time sign-on bonus potential
- Career counselors who will help you make the right choice based on your lifestyle and job requirements - now and throughout your career path
More Reasons to Choose Truck Driving at Schneider:
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offer free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies many have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Apply today or call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.