Over-the-Road (OTR) Part-Time Truck Driver | Up to $0.52 cpm | Up to $1,000 Sign-on Bonus | Flexible Schedule
This Over-the-Road part-time truck driver position features flexible scheduling - work as little as 7 days per month - and earnings up to $0.48 per mile*. Truckers in this CDL driving job will haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, and average 2,400-2,800 miles per week traveling east of the Rocky Mountains. As an Over-the-Road part-time driver in Schneider's Van Truckload division, you'll enjoy excellent work-life balance - the freedom of the open road when you want it and home time when you need it. Start a trucking job with a schedule that works for you!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Part-Time Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $47,000 per year*
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Part-Time Truck Driver Benefits
- Flexible scheduling - work as little as 7 days per month
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid time off**
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- **Available for drivers that work an average minimum of 30 hours per week
Part-Time Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL preferred
More Reasons to Choose Part-Time Driving at Schneider
- Unparalleled work-life balance - choose how many days and hours you work
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about part-time driving
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road part-time truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.