Regional Intermodal Truck Driver | Top Drivers earn $65,000
Regional Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $65,000 per year* and enjoy home time multiple times per week. This Regional CDL driving position features 100% no-touch freight, and you'll haul Intermodal containers within IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, PA and WV. Staying that close to home and starting and ending your week at the rail yard means maximum home time, which is one reason drivers like you are choosing Schneider Intermodal every day. Make your move today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $65,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of North Baltimore, OH, Obetz, OH or Woodhaven, MI
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It's all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You'll be treated right from the moment you apply.
"I'm not a number at Schneider. I'm a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.