Senior Instructional Designer
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking an outside of the box thinker who is innovation and driven to join our Learning and Development team! We are in search of a Senior Instructional Designer. In this role you will be responsible for the development and completion of learning deliverables all while using adult learning principles, design, and develop training materials that appeal to the target audiences. You will work with business partners to identify scenarios and tasks for training as well as incorporate business process information into the training tasks to ensure training deliverables are accurate and easy to understand.
About the role:
- You will effectively determine the best delivery method (instructor-led, live web, self-paced online, infographic, reference, ect.) based on audience needed.
- Effectively manage multiple projects, formulate training requirements into a project plan, and execute against that plan to meet deadlines based on business need while also designing and developing curriculum.
- Evaluate learning effectiveness to ensure business goals are met and establishing training tests and evaluation materials to verify training is on target.
- Present innovative, engaging learning solutions leveraging a variety of modalities.
As an associate you will enjoy our competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions, growth, & remote work opportunities after 12 months and an established career path based on your future goals. You will have a strong work life balance that includes paid vacation, holidays, and personal time off. You will have eligibility for medical, dental, and vision insurance and can participate in our company paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or related field.
- Four or more years of experience in instructional design methodology and applying adult learning concepts when creating learning.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.