IT Product Management Manager
Schneider is seeking an experienced Manager of IT Product Management to create and implement solutions across technology systems to solve business challenges. This position works closely with stakeholders to shepherd visions and success criteria into a successful project implementation. You will ensure theories, practices and techniques for leading the activities related to planning, managing and implementing systems analysis and application development activities.
About the role:
- Lead large scale development projects using a team of associates and contractors using multiple onsite/offshore delivery models. Balance multiple projects to deliver high quality solutions that meet the technical and business requirements. Collaborate with other leaders regarding dependencies across projects.
- Collaborate with Architects, Directors and Program Management through the entire Lifecycle.
- Lead quality assurance function for solutions produced by project teams to ensure alignment to quality standards. Review and approve deliverable and work projects prior to milestone passage.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or the equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant technical experience.
- Prefer at least three years leadership experience leading development teams, including people and project management, onsite and offshore.
- Knowledge of or experience in the area of expertise/domain specific to this role. Key Domains in product management:
- User Experience (UX) Web / Portal - this domain focuses on optimized user experience and user interface design and standards used in our custom build applications as well as web sites, portals and mobile applications.
- Cloud Implementation - this domain focuses on SaaS and PaaS solution implementations with key vendors and major cloud providers. Vendor relationship, industry process flows, on premise integrations and concurrency are key factors in this domain.
- Custom Build - this domain focuses on the creation and extension of systems and applications. Subject areas are often related to competitive advantage systems with specialized business logic and data science integration.
- Purchased Software - this domain centralizes around the implementation and management of purchased products and aligned extensions. These often includes requirements for high performance, core applications for multiple subject areas.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.