- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
Are you passionate about being an integral part of a customer flow process? If so, read on. This role is with our Schneider Finance (SFI) team and your primary responsibility is to support the Account Administrators through various administrative support functions and provide overall administrative support to the SFI team and leaders.
About the role:
- You will provide prospects with information regarding qualifications, leasing opportunities and motor carrier opportunities to pique prospect interest in Schneider Finance, Inc and Schneider, Inc.
- You will have continued communications with prospects throughout the pre-sales and sales process to ensure interest is maintained and that all required qualification and sales steps are performed.
- You will act as a closing agent for all new and existing clients which may require speaking in front of small groups of people.
- You will support the SFI leadership team throughout the sales process as needed to facilitate closing the deal. This may include follow up calls, facilitating travel arrangements, document assistance and closing support.
- You will keep electronic imaging of lease documents, insurance documents, invoices, titles, and other business critical documentation.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We are dedicated to continuous individual development and offer a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication and listening skills are critical to your success in this role.
- Can you develop relationships through strong interpersonal skills?
- You will work with confidential data and keep confidences, integrity is essential.
- Do you work with a sense of urgency, and motivated to achieve outcomes and reach goals?
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.