- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
The Schneider organization is seeking an experienced Account Manager to be accountable for enhancing the customer experience while identifying, designing, developing, and executing continuous improvements in service to the customer(s). The Account Manager will maintain synchronization of the supply chain between various organizations, customers, and suppliers by understanding critical planning and logistics systems and processes.
About the role:
- Analyze and recommend innovative improvements to existing systems, procedures and issues impacting customers/carriers, focusing efforts on identifying the root cause of recurring issues and developing an action plan to eliminate the issue.
- Create an environment where continuous improvement and best practice identification is encouraged and rewarded.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer supply chain in order to identify and sell continuous improvement solutions that provide value to the customer (supply chain efficiencies to include cost savings and service improvement).
- Overall accountability for customer experience (service, engagement, responsiveness, ease of doing business, value).
- Aggressively seeks opportunities to promotes capabilities through reporting analyses and identification of key trends to sell additional services & grow the account.
- Develop and manage a business relationship with key stakeholders such as the customer, carrier, vendors and internal associates that allows for significant, ongoing value for both the customer and Schneider beyond the day-to-day execution
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of four years of relatable experience, Transportation/Logistics experience preferred
- Initiative to seek innovative ways to blend ideas from a wide variety of individuals
- Strong influencing skills, resulting in a positive outcome
- Ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and develop others
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.