- Neenah, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8 am- 5 pm
Schneider is seeking an Account Administrator to join our thriving team! As an Account Administrator you will manage, coordinate and lead the execution of business and communication at a customer location to include promoting and conveying Schneider's values and expectations of our customers. Our Account Administrators work collaboratively within the enterprise to provide service to meet the needs of our customers while also driving new opportunity development.
In this position:
- You will develop and maintain a business partnership with customers while serving as a liaison to the customer and providing industry information and strong customer service
- You will work to resolve customer issues and improve processes
- You will implement action steps to deliver key factor results and increase business volume
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
- Have you earned a four-year degree, or have equivalent work experience and two to four years of experience?
- Do you have strong attention to detail, influencing, communication, time management and analytical skills?
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.