- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Part-time; Monday-Friday day time hours, times flexible
Schneider is seeking a team-oriented Broker Assistant to assist the Brokerage Team with gaining greater efficiency, productivity, and service.
About the role:
- You will develop and maintain relationships with internal and external carriers and customers. This may include sourcing and vetting new carriers.
- You will also respond to rate offers; book freight with carriers; obtain and enter timely updates for customers; and troubleshoot all load issues.
- You will follow up on automated driver check-ins and contact the carrier if necessary.
This is a work from home position and there is flexibility in number of hours worked and schedule. All shifts will be Monday-Friday during day time, normal business hours.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- High School/GED or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Influencing skills that lead to a positive outcome
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer service skills with attention to detail
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture:
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.