Claims Operations Director
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking an experienced Claims Operations Director to direct the enterprise management of accident, cargo, subrogation, and workers compensation claims arising from the transportation of goods. You will lead a team of managers and associates and will be accountable to develop business plans and strategies in alignment with corporate strategy and develop policies to provide best possible risk solutions.
About the role:
Provide strategic oversight of claims review process to assess direction and provide recommendations and authority to promote resolution.
Foster aggressive and cost-effective claims resolution while incorporating an appropriate focus on overall Enterprise objectives such as safety, brand reputation and financial results.
- Develop and clearly communicate the strategic direction, operating plans, and best in class claims management practices.
- Utilize common metrics to measure effectiveness, with goals of innovation, collaboration and value creation
- Leverage automation and process improvements to drive a lean culture of productivity. Establish continuous improvement initiatives to drive results, maximize efficiency and maintain process control.
- Create a high-performance work environment through communication, engagement and recognition initiatives designed to foster a healthy and productive work environment.
- Set, monitor and drive performance results through: establishing clear expectations; providing specific performance feedback; managing performance based on expectations; facilitating growth and development of each associate; and providing career coaching to develop future leaders in our organization.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors and attorneys including the National Counsel Program to ensure cost-effective delivery of services to INS Insurance.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 6 years relatable experience
- Prior commercial claims operations leadership experience
- Ability to set clear direction for associates and connect the enterprise vision to their work
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to influence in a matrix organization
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a nearly $5 billion company (2019 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.