Driver Compensation Team Leader
Schneider is seeking an experienced Driver Compensation Team Leader to lead the day-to-day activities of the Driver Compensation Administration team. You will effectively manage the people and processes that administer driver pay, identify process efficiencies, create a positive experience for associates and ensure legal compliance. Primary responsibilities include providing daily direction, coaching and developing staff, and ensuring timely and accurate driver pay in an environment with complex and dynamic business needs.
About the role:
- Ensure driver pay package setup and configuration produces complete, accurate, and timely driver pay.
- Lead appropriate solutions related to any new or modified pay package requirements identified by Operations.
- Lead all required pay package changes, strategizing on what approaches are possible within current system functionality.
- Identify potential automation or system improvements in plan set up, drive for more consistency, and more automation. Research and write up requirements by working with all impacted stakeholders and influencing company leadership to obtain approval of identified system improvements.
- Determine and implement key performance indicators to identify process and system issues. Lead the research and resolution of issues ensuring all necessary parties are aware of and appropriately involved with any identified issues.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in various functional areas such as Pay Services, Customer Service, Operations, Recruiting, or Human Resources.
- Expertise in driver compensation practices and compensation systems strongly preferred.
- Combined knowledge of transportation industry and information technology is preferred.
- Ability to identify process deficiencies and recommend / implement improvements.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.