Enterprise Monitoring Lead
Schneider is hiring an Enterprise Monitoring Lead to join our award- winning TECH team. The Enterprise Monitoring Lead is an expert level technical leadership role that analyzes, designs, develops, implements and maintains solutions for Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) functions based on the principals of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. This includes using enterprise monitoring and AIOps products to apply solutions to infrastructure and applications to ensure business partnership agreements are met. Working on elements of large, complex applications, you will perform tasks of larger size and scope, perform all aspects of development and configuration assignments, and assist with design.
About the role:
- Lead projects, priorities and timelines, communicating to mid-management, review performances, and provide direction, and influences outcomes. Communicate progress and conflicts appropriately to management and stakeholders.
- Responsible for producing and delivering high quality, structured, fully tested solutions on time, on budget, and in accordance with requirements and departmental quality standards.
- This unique role will work more independently with some general direction and is responsible for ensuring the standard methodologies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Find opportunities for business improvement and increased efficiency using metric analysis & own initiative.
- Coach and mentor junior technical team members.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field, plus a minimum of seven years of relevant IT experience
- Experience with enterprise and cloud monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, AIOps tools such as PagerDuty, and ITSM applications, such as Cherwell
- Detailed knowledge in the software development process
- Experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation orientation as well as automated monitoring and event management solutions
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills with a desire to continuously improve and embrace change
- Expert understanding of ITIL processes; ITIL Foundations v3 or v4certification, or ability to complete certification within six months of start date
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.