Schneider is currently looking for an analytical and creative Logistics Analyst to be responsible for assembling and maintaining data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations, process improvements and cost savings. You will maintain synchronization of the supply chain between various organizations, customers and suppliers by understanding critical planning and logistics systems and processes. You may also have the opportunity to develop and maintain optimization models to guide supply chain decisions. Check out the duties and requirements below and apply today.
About the role:
- You will develop reporting that allows for root cause analysis of issues related to the different transportation modes.
- Prepare data, analyze and interpret data to help leaders make informed decisions.
- Communicate to all levels of the organization and help develop Supply Chain metrics, goals, and actual performance.
- Provide data application support & analysis for utilized transportation management systems.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field; preferred in Mathematics and Finance.
- 2 years of experience in an analytical role with a Logistics/Transportation company.
- Validated problem solving skills with the ability to analyze various courses of action and make recommendations.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, attention to detail and motivated to achieve goals.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.