Sales Team Assistant II
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Tuesday 0730-1630 – Saturday 0800-1600, Monday- Friday 0800-1600
Schneider is seeking an ambitious Sales Assistant to support the Inside Sales team gain greater efficiency and productivity by providing focused attention on creating and tracking all freight, setting appointments and troubleshooting all load issues for customer until completion.
About the role:
- Learn, develop, and apply Schneider's sales processes.
- Generate all operational reporting, to include weekly reports for customer to track progress of account.
- Work with the billing department to gather weekly/monthly status of outstanding debt for current customers.
- Work with Brokerage to find capacity for freight; communicate with carriers on status of loads tendered by Schneider
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience, plus a minimum of one year relevant work experience.
- Effective and efficient listening, oral and written communication skills with the ability to develop professional relationships.
- Validated influencing skills, resulting in a positive outcome.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and prioritize workload; achieving goals.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.