Senior Customer Service Representative
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Part-time; Tuesday 3:00pm-Midnight, Thursday 3:00pm-Midnight, Friday 3:00pm-Midnight, Saturday 11:00am-9:00pm
About the Role:
- You will provide our Customer Service and Operations areas with timely and accurate ETA information.
- You will utilize Schneider and railroad tools to proactively track and update intermodal orders from departure to arrival.
- You will act as resource for rail related questions and concerns by providing information and solutions for Customer Service, Operations, Claims, Schneider Emergency Maintenance, as well as other members of the intermodal teams.
- Establish solid business relationships with the railroads to help drive metrics.
Check us out if you:
- Are a high School graduate and have 1-2 years of relatable work experience.
- Are proficient in Windows based computer systems (Excel, Word).
- Have a passion for customer service, are skilled in relationship building, are an effective negotiator, have a high tolerance for stress and are detail oriented.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.