- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
About the role:
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with suppliers and internal customers
- Understand internal customer’s expectations in order to provide cost effective/best value solutions
- Negotiate purchases for products and services that meet the organizational needs
- Qualify prospective suppliers utilizing the Supplier Pre-Qualification system
- Reconcile invoices with suppliers, Accounts Payable and internal customers
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years similar work experience with sourcing, negotiation and contract creation
- Validated financial analysis and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.