Account Service Manager
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 1st Shift
In this position:
- You will develop and maintain a business partnership with customers while serving as a liaison to the customer and providing industry information and strong customer service
- You will work to resolve customer issues and improve processes
- You will implement action steps to deliver key factor results and increase business volume
- Have you earned a four-year degree, or have equivalent work experience and two to four years of experience?
- Do you have strong attention to detail, influencing, communication, time management and analytical skills?
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.