Senior Recruiting Coordinator
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Senior Recruiting Coordinator to be responsible for collaborating with business leaders and outside venders to create and sustain a high-performance environment that allows Schneider to meet the capacity needs of the business through various program offerings. You will support the Recruiting Manager in assigned projects that encourage streamlining to enhance the user experience and reduce spend. Responsibilities also include execution against new programs and understanding program performance against set objectives.
About the role:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with driver recruiting leaders, marketing, field recruiters and Truck Driving School (TDS) partners to develop, implement, and change strategies to meet capacity needs.
- Create and analyze driver recruiting program scorecards for profitability; set goals, measure actual, and execute against plan.
- Encourage an environment of continuous improvement by implementing technology to automate and create lean processes.
- Responsible for both internal and external communication to include business updates and reporting.
- Management of files and audits for the Military Apprenticeship Program (MAP) to keep it within Department of Labor (DOL) and Veteran Affairs (VA) standards.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience and two – four years relatable experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with strong influencing skills resulting in a positive outcome
- Professional self-awareness and strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to direct work to internal and external customers
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.