Warehouse Operations Team Leader
- Port Wentworth, GA
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
About the role:
- Select, train, schedule, coach and evaluate associates; communicate job expectations; reward job contributions and ensure that established policies, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed.
- Meet warehouse operational standards by supplying warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implement production, efficiency, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; identify warehouse system improvements.
- Oversee a variety of warehouse activities to include verifying, desk clerk functions, yard inventory, jockey truck activity, and other warehouse functions.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, and a minimum of one year of relatable work experience in logistics and/or warehousing environment.
- Overall knowledge of warehousing, storage, cross-docking and supply principles and processes.
- Forward thinking to analyze opportunities to deliver continuous improvement.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Warehouse Management Systems.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.