- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 1st Shift
- Create, test, and implement operating procedures for various decision support tools, processes, and reports that provide solutions which improve understanding of a department's cost drivers or revenue potential
- Provide system support and dashboard clarity to department leadership and controllers
- Support ongoing enterprise initiatives to govern ad-hoc report development and deploy new measurement processes aligned with our corporate release strategy
- Present and explain reporting/technology solutions to business issues regarding both internal and external customers
- Assist in the identification of technology/process inefficiencies, present potential solutions and stay up to speed on advances in technology
- Ensure appropriate data is maintained in reporting databases; recommend new technology enhancements to better meet customer needs
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and 4-6 years reporting experience using Business Intelligence software (Cognos, Business objects, SAS, etc)
PC skills to include working knowledge of MS Access, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Basic knowledge of programming methodologies such as object oriented programming and sequential processing, as well as programming techniques such as Functions, Loops, Conditional Statements, etc. (examples: VBA, SQL) preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and prioritize workload
- Strong critical thinking, project management and financial analysis skills
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.