Digital Marketing Analyst
Schneider is searching for a Digital Marketing Analyst. In this role, you are responsible for digital marketing efforts: paid search, banner and social advertising to maximize lead generation, brand and thought leadership activities. You will participate in discovery sessions and assist in defining business requirements and interpret user goals and priorities. You'll lead the aproapch to, and effectiveness of online marketing campaigns, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click, list building and other related activities.You will use your knowledge of Google Suite Platform i.e. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and other advertising platforms. Do you have the ability to develop relationships through interpersonal skills, with an ability to work effectively in a team environment? Apply today.
About the Role:
- Drive and lead automated, multi-touch, targeted journey and digital marketing program.
- You'll assist with data integration with internal and third-party databases.
- You will recommend enhancements to advertising program based on analysis.
- Customize digital marketing messages adhering to Enterprise brand standards and business unit strategies for specific customers and associates.
As an Associate you will Love:
- Building your career path based on your future goals; that is how we hire to retire.
- Strong work/life balance that includes: paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid personal time off.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance in addition to our company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings, plus company funded retirement plan.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses.
- Bachelor or equivalent work experience of 2-4 years.
- Effective and efficient oral, and written communication skills
- Seek innovative ways to blend ideas from a wide variety of individuals
- Are you a self-starter who takes initiative?
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one man, one truck and one dream. Since then, we’ve grown and evolved to become a $5 billion company (2018 revenue) with one of the broadest portfolios of services in the industry delivering superior customer experiences.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.