**NOW HIRING FOR JUNE AND JULY 2022**
The Schneider Transportation Management (STM) team is seeking creative, dynamic, and passionate Freight Brokers to join their team! In this role you will build a strong book of business by prospecting and building productive relationships with other carriers, negotiate rates, and ensure our customers freight is delivered on time.
Are you passionate about…
- Championing state of the art technology - Our one-stop-shop freight management technology is second to none. You will achieve success through coaching carriers to use our digital tools and how to leverage them to improve their business needs.
- Enhancing your sales skills – During our comprehensive brokerage training program, you will gain knowledge of the industry to understand how we effectively service our customers and preserve our competitive edge.
- Finding win/win solutions – Use your negotiation skills to quote and oversee transportation services with carriers to close deals in an open transactional selling environment.
- Working with a winning team – Work closely with associates across the organization to provide short- and long-term solutions to prospective and current customers, and to understand how to leverage each other to succeed.
- Achieving results – Be motivated to establish and set significant goals, committed to continuous improvement, and excited about developmental opportunities.
As a Freight Broker, you will love:
- Financial Freedom – Competitive base salary plus a generous incentive plan.
- Unlimited growth opportunities – Extensive career advancement opportunities to support your professional goals led by over 170 instructor and/or self-led courses.
- Flexibility – Emphasis on a strong work life balance.
- Generous Benefits – Personal time off, paid holidays, tuition assistance, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) matching with a company funded retirement plan, and more!
What you will need:
- An associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- A strong work ethic, effective communication skills, the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction, strong attention to detail, and be incentive motivated.
- Excitement to sell digital solutions to carriers and help them see how using our state-of-the-art technology can help them improve their business.
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture:
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.