Customer Service Support
- Remote Location:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
About the role:
- Actively participate in customer implementation process to include creating and maintaining customer accessorial profiles
- Understand customer requirements for executing accessorial activities to include obtaining authorizations in a timely manner with a high level of collection
- Communicate potential customer or process concerns / issues to the accessorial stake-holders (Sales, Customer Service, Rating, Collections, Team Lead or Accessorial Manager). Timely follow-up on open issues and advise leadership if resolution is undetermined
- Build trust-filled relationships with customers and internal counterparts through open communication, follow-up and timely problem resolution
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience, plus 1-2 year’s work experience in a similar role
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to positively influence others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.