Senior Business Support Specialist
About the role:
- Develop, communicate and maintain positive relationships with carriers, vendors, and our internal associates
- Be accountable for, and will execute on, the invoice auditing process in alignment with our processes and contracts
- Perform root cause analysis to understand the reason for payment issues, will facilitate resolution meetings, will propose recommendations, and implement corrective solutions
- Hybrid - In-person, but with the potential to be remote after proper training
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An Associate degree or equivalent work experience and one to two years of experience
- Strong attention to detail, collaboration skills, the ability to influence, and successful problem-solving skills
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.