Training & Development Specialist
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
Schneider is seeking an experienced Training & Development Specialist to effectively develop and facilitate training that supports the ongoing needs of internal associates. Responsibilities include analyzing needs, designing and developing curriculum, and facilitating training to advance the knowledge of all associates.
About the role:
- Formulate training requirements into a project plan and execute against the plan based on business need, then effectively determine the best delivery method based on audience analysis.
- Determine best method to support training instructor-led, live web training, self-paced online, reference document, etc.
- Consult with business resources to ensure all training solutions meet the needs of the audience and help the business achieve its goals.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Understanding of adult learning principles and skill to design impactful learning modules.
- Effective facilitation / presentation skills with ability to actively engage the learner; proven ability to take initiative and function in a self-directed environment as a strong individual contributor.
- Proven project management skills; ability to work with ambiguity and lack of clarity; flexibility and willingness to adjust to changing work priorities and tasks.
- Technical knowledge of PC and/or elearning development tools: MS Office, UPK, Oracle ERP, Articulate, Flash.
- Ability to travel approximately 25-40%.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.