Training & Development Team Leader
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday- Friday
About the role:
- Collaborate with line of business liaison, and corporate learning team resources to design solutions to close performance gaps and create performance improvement strategies tied to overall business strategy and objectives. Develop action plans accordingly.
- Effectively facilitate training to various sized audiences and levels in a classroom or live web training: 1. Develop and deliver solutions based upon accepted organization-wide competencies and concepts. 2. Ensure all content meets corporate instructional design standards and all training is tracked within the learning management system. 3. Provide regular updates and appropriate metrics evaluating the effectiveness of learning solutions to Leadership
- Bachelor degree in related field; or equivalent work experience in a professional business, Learning & Development experience preferred
- Minimum two years leadership experience with ability to coach, mentor, and develop associates
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers and associates at all levels; understand business needs and collaborate/influence the best training solutions
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and verbal / written communication skills, as well as proven problem solving (root cause analysis, gap analysis) and decision-making skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, scope projects, realistically estimate work and gain customer agreement. Proactively maintain and share project updates with leadership and stakeholders
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.