IT Operations Manager
Schneider is seeking a driven IT Operations Manager to work with our team of administrative and technical resources. In this role, you will aim to achieve operational service level agreements and implement procedural and operational improvements that increase systems stability and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of IT technical support.
As an IT Operations Manager, you will:
- Ensure IT Operations teams run according to established procedures to ensure effective and efficient 24x7x365 operational support
- Be responsible for working with cross-functional teams within TECH to resolve production and non-production issues.
- Hold accountability for non-production environment support and identifying opportunities to streamline and reduce cost.
- Recommend and help implement technology and process improvements to help achieve business requirements and improved operations through multiple disciplines in TECH.
- Manage projects, as well as relationships with vendors providing related professional services to achieve contracted results in a cost-efficient manner.
- Provide supervision, coaching, mentoring and training to team members, additionally conducting performance reviews and meeting team members individually on a regular basis.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant IT work experience; or the equivalent. Experience must include work in a large system, multiple data center environment.
- Previous experience with enterprise monitoring software, such as Dynatrace or Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Previous experience with Incident Management and Response with products such as PagerDuty or Cherwell.
- Previous experience and knowledge of common operational metrics such as service level agreements, mean time to restoration, and change failure rate.
- Demonstrated advanced experience with ITIL/ITSM Service Management tools and office productivity suite applications.
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification.
- Good operational knowledge of networking, client/server, security, and internet/intranet.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world.
Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.