Supplier Compliance Specialist
- Farmington Hills, MI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
About the Role:
- Craft and maintain databases of historical non-compliances and actions taken in order to provide trend reporting.
- Analyze reporting and adjust initiatives to decrease the customers cost.
- Work actively with the suppliers in an effort to reduce repeat non-compliances
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, post high school education preferred
- Minimum of two years prior work experience, customer service experience preferred. Transportation, supply chain or logistics experience is a plus
- Advanced technical/computer skills with the ability to use at least 3 to 4 different programs simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.