Senior Customer Service Representative
- Green Bay, WI
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Part-time; Sunday to Tuesday, 2nd shift
Offering Shift Differential for nights and weekends.
Schneider is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative to support and complete administrative processes and resolve process exceptions. This is accomplished through utilization of tracking systems and direct communication with business leaders, drivers, and other internal associates. The Senior Customer Service Representative continually seeks ways to improve the day to day processes, increase efficiencies, reduce waste and value assets.
About the role:
- Assign freight in accordance with the daily market plan to maximize profitability, customer satisfaction, and driver retention
- Ensure optimal utilization of driver capacity with customer load tenders
- Provide feedback to Operations leaders in regards to driver related data accuracy, specific market challenges; capacity, customer issues, imbalances, etc.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. One to two years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.