Senior Maintenance Coordinator
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking a Senior Maintenance Coordinator to join our thriving team! The Senior Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Integration Manager with the day-to-day execution of the fleet maintenance strategy and ensures our equipment availability is at standard, for a particular area of the business. This position will continue to ensure Schneider is receiving best in class service and pricing for its fleet maintenance requirements. The Senior Maintenance Coordinator also serves as the daily on-site contact for the Fleets within their areas for equipment follow up and ensures the vendors are completing their work in a timely manner
About the role:
- Serves as maintenance support for Line of Business accounts as needed and serves as the primary liaison between maintenance, operations and Schneider maintenance vendors.
- Performs paper audits of vendors to ensure all services provided are aligned with expectations and within guidelines.
- Keeps vendors updated on new techniques, procedures, and technical service bulletins either through personal training or utilizing shop associates.
- Maintains consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience. Two to four years of relevant experience.
- Three to five years experience with hands-on mechanical work.
- Maintenance experience on Class 8 tractor strongly desired.
- Maintenance experience on multiple trailer types (53 dry van, 28 pups, reefers, lift gates, flat beds, etc) preferred
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.