Recruiting Intern - Academic Year
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Part-time; Flexible part time hours (between 10a-7p) must work one weekend day as well (8a-5p)
Schneider is seeking a Recruiting Intern to join our thriving Driver Recruiting team! As a quality focused Recruiting Intern, you will act as the initial point of contact for Driver candidates and will introduce program offerings and career opportunities within our organization. With a sales mindset, Recruiting Interns answer incoming calls, make outbound calls and respond to various recruiting leads, and initiate driver candidates into the initial screening process. As you assess successful Driver candidates through your screening and qualification analysis, you will then schedule interviews to advance them in the hiring process with Schneider.
As a Recruiting Intern you will:
- Answer phone calls, chats, and texts from prospective Drivers, Owner Operators and Fleet Owners
- Screen driving candidates and direct applicants to the right opportunities
- Actively recruit, prospect, cold call, schedule interviews, coordinate pipelines, and follow up with interested candidates
As an intern you will work part-time throughout the school year (October-May) and after the internship is complete you will have the opportunity to be hired into a Full-Time role. During the temporary internship you will earn $16/hour.
Our preferred candidate will:
- Be currently enrolled in college or technical school
- Pursuing a major relevant to the work at Schneider
- Obtain analytical and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work independently and build relationships
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.