Account & Driver Manager
- Cleburne, TX
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 1st Shift
Schneider is seeking an Account & Driver Manager to be the main point of contact for the customer, which may be onsite at a customer location. The Account & Driver Manager will lead a team of office, terminal or driver associates and is the primary liaison between Schneider and the customer's transportation department.
About the Role:
- Provide direction and leadership to office, terminal or driver associates to ensure superior customer service and associate performance, keeping team members informed, focused, and motivated
- Responsible for the account Profit & Loss using weekly scorecards and financial reports to manage the business
- Establish strong business relationships and maintain open and timely two-way communication with the customer and driver and office associates
- Create and sustain an inspiring environment through your leadership processes and actions
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience plus two-four years of similar experience
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships
- The proven ability to lead, coach, and develop associates
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to evaluate multiple solutions to make sound decisions
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.