Senior IT Security Analyst
Schneider is seeking a Senior IT Security Analyst to provide technical expertise, support, and lifecycle management for the Enterprise's information security functions. These functions include access and identity; vulnerability and threat management; and securing of application/data. The Analyst Sr is responsible to ensure solutions align with business and technical requirements; while meeting regulatory, risk, compliance, or other requirements. This role works closely with leadership, business stakeholders, and other Tech teams. This is a senior level individual contributor position.
About the role:
- Design, implement, and maintain systems/solutions in the areas of access/identity; vulnerability and threat management; as well as the securing of applications/data.
- Continually improve the organization's security posture through lifecycle management, upgrades, implementation of new features, systems, and processes that are owned by or relate to information security.
- Understand strategic technical direction and ensure work alignment to agreed upon standards and requirements.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience, plus four to six years relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of Information Security concepts, technologies, and processes.
- Strong understanding of the business and IT operations to assist in identifying technical or business information security risks and how to mitigate them via policies or controls.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.