Parts Inventory Team Leader
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday
Schneider is seeking a responsible, proactive, problem solver for our Maintenance team. As a Parts Inventory Team Leader you will lead inventory management support for equipment repair parts, lubes, greases and other miscellaneous materials. This role is responsible for ensuring that shops across the nation have the appropriate level of parts inventory in place to maintain company tractors and trailers.
About the role:
- Proactively analyze parts inventory data, both collectively and by shop, in order to identify events and trends that can be used to lower parts cost or improve service performance.
- Directly lead and develop our warehouse team of associates including warehouse coordinators and stock clerks.
- Provide inventory management recommendations to RMD/shop manager.
- Oversee shipment of customer-furnished parts to new equipment vendors to comply with published build schedules.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- An Associate degree/tech school certification in Purchasing or related field and 2 plus years of experience.
- Inventory system and/or inventory control experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- An analytical background and the ability to use logic base reasoning
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, and comfortability with meeting deadlines
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.