Digital Marketing Team Leader
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a talented Team Leader of Digital Marketing. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be accountable for the search engine and social media optimization programs, link-building, and content development to support lead generation, and our brand and thought leadership activities. If you are interested in working with a collaborative team on the creation of content for social media, blogs, search engines, and corporate websites, then this may be the role for you!
About the role:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages, as well as measurable results and ROI for all digital marketing channels
- Develop and implement link building campaigns and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Lead user experience and interface design to ensure success, as well as drive and manage automated, multi-touch, targeted journey, and digital marketing programs
- Provide training to team members on department policies, procedures, and processes, as well as regularly direct the work of two or more associates
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, plus four to six years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google Analytics, and a proficiency with web technology
- An ability to identify data anomalies and potential errors that require additional investigation
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety- first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.