Senior Supply Chain Engineer
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Schneider is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Engineer to join our thriving team! In this role you will apply your skills in supply chain engineering and operations research to understand potential clients’ supply chain needs and partner with our sales team to demonstrate how Schneider is uniquely positioned to meet those needs. You will use strong customer relationships, an understanding of business operations, and proper application of engineering methods, models and tools to improve the design and execution of a client’s supply chain. You will also partner with our business team to describe Schneider’s successes in supply chain design and development, and help craft marketing and educational material highlighting those successes.
About the role:
- Understand and explain mathematical models to both technical and non-technical audiences in an effort to sell consulting services to clients.
- Develop optimization models individually or in partnership with our Engineering team that identifies potential supply chain improvements.
- Present advanced analysis and analytical research to both technical and non-technical business audiences. Help the client understand business implications and appropriately influence decision-makers to take appropriate action.
- Mine and cleanse data for analysis to aid in the identification of opportunities for new and existing customers in collaboration with our sales team.
- Build relationships with potential clients in partnership with our sales team and build a catalog of Schneider’s success stories in supply chain design that showcase Schneider’s strengths.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, or in an analytical field (e. g. Operations Research/Management Science, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science), or have equivalent experience, plus five years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in understanding the uses and limitations of optimization and other engineering methodologies to select the appropriate methodology to complete assignments. Prior experience using these methodologies to construct models of supply chain concepts.
- Ability to use tools to clean, visualize and analyze data. Prefer experience with Python, Tableau, PowerBI, or tools of similar capabilities.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.