Senior Supply Chain Engineer
- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Schneider is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Engineer in Green Bay to understand potential clients' supply chain needs and partner with sales associates to show how Schneider can meet those needs. The Senior Supply Chain Engineer will work with team members to demonstrate Schneider's supply chain successes and create marketing and educational materials to highlight those successes.
- Understand and explain mathematical models to both technical and non-technical audiences to sell Schneider’s consulting services to clients.
- Develop optimization models that identify potential supply chain improvements.
- Present advanced analysis and analytical research to both technical and non-technical business audiences.
- Work with Schneider’s sales team to mine and cleanse data to aid in the identification of opportunities for new and existing customers.
- Build relationships with potential clients and create a catalog of Schneider’s supply chain success stories.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in engineering or an analytical field.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the uses and limitations of optimization and other engineering methodologies.
- Able to use tools to clean, visualize and analyze data.
- Experience with Python, Tableau, PowerBI and similar tools.
Pay and benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of information technology benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 220311