Sr Accident Repair Representative$2,000 sign-on bonus
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Schneider is seeking an experienced Senior Accident Repair Coordinator to coordinate the repair of damaged equipment back to serviceable condition using best value repair decisions. You will review, negotiate, and approve repair estimates and invoices with repair vendors. You will also ensure Schneider is receiving the best value from Vendors regarding overall repair cost, turn time and quality.
About the role:
- Coordinate onsite accident scene equipment directives. This includes vendor selection, load handling, damage assessment, and billing arrangements.
- Create accurate equipment files on each damaged unit to organize all information gathered during accident.
- Align with equipment purchasing department regarding any equipment salvage decisions and updates.
- Secure equipment's integrity involved in litigation and coordinate with legal and claims department.
- Responsible for parts procurement of Schneider supplied parts through various channels to provide to repair vendors
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Associates degree in diesel or automotive technology preferred; or equivalent
- experience working in a maintenance shop plus six years relevant experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair costs
- Strong Computer skills. Familiar with Microsoft applications.
- Extensive truck and trailer mechanical knowledge and previous experience in truck body repair with accident and recovery knowledge
- Project management and purchasing experience
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.