Director of Marketing Research and Analytics
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday, (hybrid work schedule available)
Schneider is seeking an experienced Research and Analytics Marketing Director to define marketing and digital product analytics that drive continuous improvement to the business. You will be responsible for identifying key partners for research, analytics and marketing technologies and manage those partnerships to deliver and execute strategies that expand Schneider’s leadership position in the industry. As a key thought leader, you will strengthen Schneider’s ability to convert several data sources into meaningful customer insights, building out a true understanding of customers and the market.
About the role:
- Design market research customer surveys and other customer contact research programs, direct their implementation, analyze results to determine potential markets for products, and prepare reports that add significant value to the external knowledge and insight to the company’s business.
- Responsible for the CRM Martech stack (data/execution/delivery), data integration, and aligning key measurement to business outcomes to drive a strong understanding of customers and aligning marketing activities to drive growth.
- Incorporate a variety of data types (e.g., survey, telemetry, social intelligence, and business metrics) in analysis to deepen understanding of what drives customer, carrier and partner satisfaction and business performance.
- Provide insights to the commercial Marketing team to optimize development and implementation of commercial campaign strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Oversee the overall spend on research throughout the company to ensure cost-effective research and eliminate duplication; includes the approval of any external research expenditure and managing /funding of all major subscription/syndicated research purchases.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree plus a minimum of 6 years relatable experience
- Proven understanding of how analytics can deliver a path toward continuous improvement
- Understanding of key tools and technologies to build a data and analytics infrastructure
- Proven research consulting experience, with a strong measurement background; experience in transportation, logistics and/or competitive analysis
- Broad methodological experience (qualitative, survey research, social analysis, experimental design, etc.), with a high degree of proficiency and experience in survey research methods
- Proficiency in a range of statistical analytic techniques (e.g., factor, cluster, regression, logistic regression, Bayesian, etc.) with applied experience
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.