- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Schneider is seeking an Account Manager to join our thriving team! You will be responsible for overseeing the entire logistics operations for a specific customer(s). This role is also accountable for identifying, designing, developing, and executing continuous improvements in service. You will also maintain a strong P&L and produce business results for Schneider. In this role, you will maintain synchronization of the supply chain between various organizations, customers, and suppliers by understanding critical planning and logistics systems. Responsibilities will include hands on problems solving with customer, carriers, and other support personnel, along with managing a team.
About the role:
- Analyze and recommend innovative improvements to existing systems, procedures and issues impacting customers/carriers.
- Create an environment where continuous improvement and best practice identification is encouraged and rewarded.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer supply chain in order to identify and sell continuous improvement solutions that provide value to the customer.
- Overall accountability for customer experience (service, engagement, responsiveness, value).
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience. Four plus years of relevant experience.
- Ability to understand metrics that impact the account P&L and execute on areas of improvement.
- Drive to create and implement a business plan for the account.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.